A child entering 3K must be (3) years old on or before September 1st.
A child entering 4K must be (4) years old on or before September 1st.
A child entering kindergarten must be (5) years old on or before September 1st.
Before a child can be admitted, the following records must be on file:
- An up-to-date immunization record (form #3231);
- A vision and hearing test (form #3300);
- A state certified copy of the child’s birth certificate;
- A copy of child’s social security card
All other admissions in grades 1st – 12th also have a copy of the most recent report cards and school transcript including achievement test results.
Each student must have a desire to attend and abide by the rules of CCA and show a desire to learn about Jesus and grow closer to Him. Each student education assistance, provide at least average standardized testing data, at least a “C” average, and a satisfactory citizenship record from the former school(s). Students with any disciplinary problems will not be admitted.
Families are interviewed by administrator at the school. The interview allows a time to get to know each other, share testimonies, answer any questions, discuss individual expectations and concerns, discuss diagnostic test results and placement, and tour the school. All student are strongly encouraged to attend initial interviews.
CCA reserves the right to accept, deny, suspend, or expel students solely at its discretion.
The enrollment procedures include:
- Carefully reading the CCA Parent/Student Handbook
- Attending an initial parent orientation
- Completing all necessary forms (application, information packet, etc.)
- Parents making the necessary financial arrangements required by the school.
- Parent/Student interview with the administrator
- Acceptance or denial letter after previous school records are observed.